Mt Evelyn Medical Surgery has been serving the local community for over 32 years, providing comprehensive medical care to individuals and families in the community. The surgery is a fully accredited practice, conforming to all RACGP & AGPAL standards.
This means the practice team:
- can clearly identify who you are
- educate you about your health needs
- protects your privacy
- appropriately maintain your health records
- stays informed about current quality health care
- continuously look at ways to improve
- is committed to your health care
Your medical record is kept strictly confidential. Only authorised staff members have access to medical files. All electronic data storage is secure and protected.
Mt Evelyn Medical Surgery is a family oriented general practice and provides appointments with experienced, specialised General Practitioners.
We ensure whole of life health care as well as provide a full range of Screening, Automated Total Body Mole Mapping & preventative health services. We are also a Licensed Yellow Fever/Travel Vaccination Centre.
- General medical and surgical consultations
- Ante / Post natal
- Children’s Health
- Men’s / Women’s Health
- Pathology on site
- Contraceptive assistance for Women (Mirena intrauterine system and Implanon NXT subdermal implant)
- Minor trauma, emergency and work related health care
- Sports Medicine/ Trauma Care
- Holistic and Life Style Health Advice
- Pre-employment medicals, TAC & Work Cover medical care.
- Health Education available in Heart Care, Asthma Care, Diabetes Care and Arthritis Care
- Preventive Health Checks
- Mental Health care plans
- Skin Cancer Checks with Automated total body Mole Mapping
- Onsite Physiotherapist, Psychologists and Podiatrist
- Travel Vaccinations with our comprehensive Travel Vaccinations Clinic
- Pre-Travel and Post Travel Medicine
- Cosmetic Medicine
- Bulk billing for children under 16 years of age, pensioners and holders of Health Care/Seniors cards and Dept of Veteran Affairs Gold Cards.
- Participation in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people Medicare Australia ‘Closing the Gap’ scheme.
For more information, view our in-clinic health information board or make an appointment to speak with one of our GPs.
Don’t delay in having any worrying health issue assessed by one of our knowledgeable General Practitioners. Both male and female GPs’ are available.
Hours & Location
27-29 Hereford Rd, Mount Evelyn, Victoria 3796
NORMAL OPERATING HOURS
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 7:00pm
Sat: 8:30am – 12:00 noon
We are closed on Sundays and Public holidays.
Emergency after-hours services are:
After Hours Healthcare Service 8341 1818 (www.DoctorDoctor.com.au)
Yarra Valley Community Medical Service 1300 793 622
Nurse on call 1300 606 024
Maroondah Hospital 9871 3333
Lifeline 13 11 14
Poisons information 13 11 26
We acknowledge the Traditional Land Owners, the Wurundjeri People and pay our respects to Elders past and present. We welcome all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to our service.